Applications must be submitted by 31st March
GLD is offering a limited number of research fellowships for scholars for short-term research on Governance and Local Development. Awards averaging 25,000 SEK will be offered to support research travel for projects related to critical governance issues. Themes include, but are not limited to:
- Local governance challenges
- Service delivery as it varies across local contexts
- Relationship between state and non-state actors
- Level of corruption and citizens’ perceptions of it
- How citizens solve disputes with officials, families, and friends and how state or non-state actors are involved
- Participation in local elections and political campaigns
- How security services are provided in transitional periods and/or under weak central states
Please send your CV, research proposal, and a writing sample in English to email@example.com by 31st March.
For more information click here.
Recipients are expected to submit a paper to be included in the GLD Working Paper Series. Past papers include: